We support our investees with a broad range of technical assistance and advisory services which aim to improve the financial, environmental and social performance of the beneficiaries in the agricultural sector. These services, co-financed by EDFI MC and provided by specialist expert advisors, may include:
- specialist advisory during due diligence,
- technical assistance and trainings,
- strengthening of governance including appointment of independent directors,
- impact evaluation studies,
- and others.
In general, we cover up to 75% of the total cost of the technical assistance projects, limited to 10% of the EDFI MC investment or an amount of 300 000 EUR.
Technical assistance projects need to comply with the following criteria:
- Non-market distortion
- Sustainability and impact-driven
- Accountability and transparency
- Relevance and complementarity with the AgriFI investment activities
AgriFI technical assistance is only available to its (future) investee companies. If you are an AgriFI investee, you may initiate inquiries regarding technical assistance through your established EDFI MC contact or by completing our technical assistance request form and sending it to email@example.com.